This week we have been pulling everything to together and started to fill out the level a bit more.
We finalised the first portion of the map - Creating a new area to force the playeraround the map more. The corridor consists mainly consists of existing assets, but we also made some lockers and a coat hanger to create a cloak room area.
I have also made a few more random assets and updated others to help fill gaps in the level and make prettier.
I currently working on some plants and foliage. I am hoping to have some bushes to hopefully help guide the player along a path.
I am planning to make a thorny bush and also some flowers to randomly spray around the map - Using local plants as reference. I still have to make more variations of the grass and vines - These should hopefully fill a lot of gaos in the level and help mask bits too.